Index du Forum
Forum de la guilde Conquest du serveur Suramar

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

iMacros for Chrome won't work after PC restart

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La guilde -> La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 15:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: iMacros for Chrome won't work after PC restart Répondre en citant

Hello,

I recently received a new PC at work. Policy is to power down PC's at night. When I power on my PC in the morning, log in and open Chrome, the iMacros extension will not work until I disable it and then enable it. I couldn't find anything similar to this on the forum. The machine is running Windows 7 Professional. I have removed the iMacros extension, added it back and encountered the same problem. I've downloaded and installed the add file access to Windows fix. After I disable and then enable iMacros to get it working in Chrome, I can close Chrome and open it and it continues to work. It only stop working when the computer is shutdown and restarted. Any help in troubleshooting or the fix to this would be appreciated.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24561
Digital production service

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 15:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La guilde -> La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.